Last week Vodafone took the opportunity to announce its price increases in exchange for VideoPass in all affected rates of the operator. Now another company follows the same path, but this time increasing the number of GB available to navigate. Today we know that it is Orange’s rates that will go up in price.
As our ADSLZone partners have been able to know exclusively, from next May 6 the Orange mobile rates will undergo a revolution, as happened last February with the changes we met in the rise in the price of their convergent offers fiber and mobile.
From the first week of May, all Orange rates go up in price, in exchange for offering more GB to the users to navigate, maintaining the same bonus minutes (at 0 cts, 100 minutes, or unlimited calls) in the different offers of the operator.
That’s how Orange’s fares are
A little less than a year ago Orange he showed his new society Go rates for mobile . now all of them rise between 2 and 3 euros depending on the chosen variant:
- Go Top Rate: unlimited calls with 25 GB of data to navigate 47.95 euros per month (before 44.95 euros per month and 20 GB)
- Go Up Rate: unlimited calls with 12 GB of data to navigate for 35.95 euros per month (before 32.95 euros per month and 8 GB)
- Go Play Rate: 100 minutes of calls with 15 GB of data to navigate for 28.95 euros per month (previously by € 25.95 per month and 10 GB)
- Speech Rate : unlimited calls with 2.5 GB of data to navigate for 25.95 euros per month (previously by 22.95 euros per month and 1.5 GB)
- Essential Rate : calls at zero cents per minute with 2 GB of data to navigate for 14.95 euros per month (previously by 12.95 euros per month and 1.5 GB)
- Squirrel Rate : Calls at zero cents per minute with 700 MB of data to navigate for 9.95 euros per month (before 8.95 euros per month and 500 MB)
As you can see, in cases like the one in Go Top rate wave Go Play rate , customers of the brand can enjoy 5 GB more in exchange for an increase of 3 euros in the monthly bill. The Orange rates that less price increase present are the Squirrel rate, which now goes to offer 700 MB for one more euro, and the Essential rate, which grows up to 2 GB in exchange for a rise of 2 euros.