Although many think that it does not make much sense, the Android scene behind the operating system that seeks the use of alternative ROMs is still very active. Y TWRP It is one of the essential tools for this scene. Now several Samsung phones and other brands have received compatibility with this recovery officially.
A few minutes ago we told you the latest news of the Android alternative scene. In which we have been able to know the details of the latest version of TWRP , of which we have known new compatible phones.
These Samsung mobiles and several more are already officially compatible with TWRP
Those of you who are used to installing alternative ROMs on your mobile devices know very well that TWRP is the recovery most popular for any phone, and it is because it is one of the easiest to use and most compatible with different phones. Normally the mobiles usually receive first the compatibility with TWRP of unofficial form, to receive later an official launch for each model.
Well, on this occasion we have known several new models compatible with TWRP official , among which we find terminals from Motorola, Samsung, Xiaomi or Sony, the complete list is as follows:
- We enable development options on the mobile by clicking on the build seven times to activate the developer mode
- We open the developer options
- We click on USB debugging
- We restart the mode in fastboot mode and after running ADB, we type “adb reboot bootloader” without the quotes
- Once you have rebooted in bootloader mode, we type “fastboot oem unlock” without the quotes
Now we install TWRP (the image to download is next to each model)
- Download the image with the TWRP of the mobile in which we are going to install, from the links above, and keep it in a PC folder
- Now on the computer we go to the folder where we downloaded the TWRP, press “Shift + right mouse button” in a blank space in the folder and click on “open command window here”.
- Connect the mobile to the PC
- Now from the command window we write “adb reboot bootloader” without the quotes
- Once the mobile has entered the bootloader mode, we write in the ADB window “fastboot flash recovery twrp.img” without the quotes, always depending on what the TWRP image file is called
- Once the TWRP Recovery has been completely flashed, we can only write the “fastboot reboot” command in ADB without the quotes
- TWRP is already installed