Camp meals do not have to be boring or unappetizing. On the contrary, there are many recipes easy to prepare, nutritious and delicious that can be enjoyed.
Of course, it is necessary to take into account the number of people to bring the right proportions. It is also extremely important to have enough vacuum packs to store and store food properly.
Regardless of the destination, the most important thing is to enjoy yourself to the fullest and make food part of the most memorable and positive elements of the trip.
The camping trips are the perfect excuse to get out of the routine, clear up and share with our fellow travelers in a different way.
Food is a fundamental element since, depending on the place, we will have more or less facility to go to restaurants to make our meals.
In this sense, it is always a good idea to carry, at least, most of the meals prepared at home to reduce travel expenses.
Another good reason to bring prepared camping meals is that they help to take care of the health of the digestive system. Remember that some of the travelers may have a delicate stomach or any particular condition that requires attention.
The recipes that we present below have no measures, since these vary depending on the number of travelers, number of repetitions of the rations (per person), and so on.
6 easy and healthy camp meals
1. Multicolor roasted vegetables
- Olive oil.
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste).
- Yellow, red and green peppers.
- Pumpkin or variety of pumpkins.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
- Lightly spray with olive oil.
- Add the salt and pepper before wrapping the vegetables in the foil.
- Place on the grill.
- Let the vegetables sit for a few minutes.
- The vegetables are removed from the fire, they are allowed to cool to room temperature and stored in a vacuum package. They can also be stored inside a plastic container wrapped in aluminum foil with enough sea salt.
2. Salad with tuna and tomatoes
A quick and very practical option, which can be used as a main course or as a complement. This salad is light but it does not stop being satiating. It also includes foods rich in nutrients .
- Salt to taste.
- Sweet corn.
- Tuna to the natural one.
- Boiled eggs.
- Olive or sunflower oil
- You can also add a little crunchy onion or chia seeds.
- Place the tuna, corn and olives in a bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes and eggs into slices.
- Salt and season to taste (there are many vinaigrettes what can you try)
- Rice can be added to this salad (instead of tuna or egg). Dare to make your own versions!
3. Stuffed baguette
- Bacon or sausages.
- Integral baguette bread.
- Make a hole in the bread and fill with pieces of cheese and bacon. The latter can be replaced with sausages or other cold cuts.
- Season with garlic and parsley Chopped and toasted all together over low heat.
- Wrap in aluminum foil once it has cooled to room temperature.
4. Individual pizzettas
- Cut the bread into two slices.
- Cover one of the slices of bread with a slice of each of the other ingredients.
- Heat over low heat (to avoid burning the bread) until golden brown.
- Add the olives and allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Lentil salad
It is an excellent idea to have a fresh and delicious dish iron at the time of going camping. The preparation of this recipe takes a little more time than a sandwich, but in the end, the stomach will greatly appreciate the time spent.
- Boiled eggs.
- Light mayonnaise or any other dressing of your choice.
- Black olives and peas can be added to this recipe.
- Boil the eggs, rice and lentils in salted water (to taste).
- Allow ingredients to cool.
- Then, cut the eggs into slices and mix with the rest of the food.
- Add a spoonful of light mayonnaise.
- If the day is cold, You can change the mayonnaise for a little tomato sauce to obtain an exquisite stew.
6. Dry pasta with light cream
Carbohydrates are necessary to maintain energy during the different activities of camp . In this way, you can enjoy the experience, without suddenly feeling a lack of strength or enthusiasm.
- Grated cheese.
- Dry pasta (to taste).
- Skimmed milk cream.
- Place the water with salt over the fire, when boiling place the pasta.
- Leave the cooking minutes indicated on the package.
- Strain the pasta.
- Place the pasta in a bowl and pour the skim cream over it.
- Add grated cheese You can also sprinkle a little fresh parsley or Provencal herbs.
Aspects to consider
It is important that, when preparing camping meals, we are creative with the ingredients s and we dare to adapt the recipes, for greater comfort.
The recipes that we present previously can be alternated in different ways. The important thing is to play with the ingredients until we get all the supplements that we need to be satisfied and with a good energy reserve.
In addition to camping meals, you have to carry other provisions, to snack between meals, if necessary: cereal bars, seeds, nuts, nuts, pieces of fruit of the season, etcetera.