Very good. When making meals that are really healthy, easy to prepare and that also contain a lot of flavor and nutritional value, how about preparing a pot baked in ham and broccoli? Delicious, right?
The recipes that take some time are usually taken as a nuisance or unnecessary work. Especially because every day there is less time, or perhaps, more impatience because we are used to the immediacy that technology offers us.
Therefore, many people fall into the purchase of ready-made meals, and do not dare to Enjoy the pleasure of cooking and enjoying a fresh food, without preservatives.
Preparing your own food is key to obtain a balanced nutrition and according to your build, daily activities and lifestyle in general. It is also essential to discover new combinations and flavors.
Is it necessary for you to be a very experienced chef to prepare this recipe for a ham and broccoli oven? The answer is a definit no! You just have to pay attention to the information you are about to read and follow all the instructions. We assure you that you will enjoy an excellent meal.
Baked casserole with ham and broccoli
Before presenting the whole procedure in absolute detail, you must take into account what you get, at the nutritional level, with this particular recipe for making a saucepan.
One of the many advantages that you sure did not know about preparing the baked foods is that, by doing it this way, most of the nutrient inputs are maintained , so the body absorbs them in greater quantity and better (which are two different things).
On the other hand, with this recipe for baked ham and broccoli, you can help to leave behind a myth with many people growing up: “Broccoli tastes horrible”. With the combination of ingredients what do we propose, your guests will be satisfied and freed from prejudices.
Last but not least, what nutrient do you specifically gain with this recipe? A very important group: proteins . Yes, there are many proteins present in the meat of ham, in the composition of broccoli and the complement of some of the other ingredients.
- 4 cups broccoli chopped (400 g).
- 2 cups of water (220 mL).
- 1 tablespoon of salt (25 g).
- 2 cups of ham (200 g).
- 2 teeth of Garlic without skin (8 g).
- 1 tablespoon of nutmeg (25 g).
- 3 cups of yoghurt (330 mL).
- 1/2 cup of sour cream (75 mL).
- 1 cup of ground bread (100 g).
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper (40 g).
- The first thing you should do before starting with all the procedures is wash the broccoli pieces very well .
- It is recommended to immerse them for at least 10 minutes in a combination of vinegar with water and a little lemon . This to eliminate bacteria due to handling.
- Once you have accomplished this simple step, you can proceed with the steps you will see below.
- Be sure to Adjust the oven temperature at exactly 180º C . This measure is ideal for cooking broccoli and conserving proteins.
- With the help of a heat-resistant bowl, place the broccoli with water and a little salt.
- Then, cover very well with non-stick plastic and cook in a microwave for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- In parallel, take care of slicing the ham in the company of garlic, nutmeg, yogurt, sour cream.
- Once you have made sure to comply with the previous step, do not forget to stir well and go testing if it is good salt.
- In case you feel something simple, try adding pinches of ground black pepper with your hand . It’s healthier.
- Finally, pour all the contents into a mold that will go to the oven and set 15 minutes of cooking. Serve hot and enjoy.
Now, with regard to the development of this recipe, the important thing is to take care of the quality of the ingredients. Not only because it is more pleasant to eat fresh food, but because quality also guarantees a better taste.
If we also avoid including oils, excess salt, transaturated fats in cooking and opting to use the oven, we will be carrying out an extremely healthy and light preparation. In this way we can take advantage of the benefits provided by the nutrients in our food.