Australia is one of the richest countries in the world, which is always at the center of the attention of tourists and immigrants due to amenities, along with natural attractions and tourism.
Australia because of climate temperate throughout the year, attractions, natural and tourism such as waterfalls , forests , modern structures and …. with rich and dynamic economy – the second richest country in the world after Switzerland – always tourist destinations and Immigrants are worldwide, but as with most countries in the world, visas are issued through the embassy of the country as one of the travel requirements.
Australian Visa Types
1) Permanent Resident Visas through Skilled Migration
2) Migration through Business Migration
3) Spouse Migration
4) Parent Migration
5) Last Remain Relative
6) Student Visa
7) temporary visas include a variety of tourist visas (Visitor Visa)
Types of Australian Tourist Visas
Australia’s tourist visa is one of the most difficult visas and has several types; in other words, each one is issued for a specific purpose and for a limited time. Also, holders of each of these visas will not be allowed to work, convert a visa or permanent residence in Australian territory.
By using this visa, you can travel to Australia as a tourist and stay there for 3, 6 and 12 months. The cost of obtaining this visa in Australia is $ 340.
Family tourist visa
If one of your relatives resides in Australia, then you can easily apply for a tourist visa. To do this, it’s enough to send you an invitation from the person; he also needs to pay $ 5,000 to $ 15,000 as a loan to the Australian government (this will be refunded after returning the traveler). The cost of issuing this visa online is $ 135 and is valid for 3, 6 and 12 months.
Working tourist visa
A visa is a type of tourist visa reserved for people who are going to Australia to attend conferences, job interviews, business meetings and contracts. The holder of this type of visa is not allowed to work in Australia, and can study in Australia for just 3 months, like the previous two.
Regarding the classification of visas in Australia, you can visit the Australian Immigration Bureau website to determine the type, cost, and validity period of each visa .
Required Documents for Australian Tourist Visas
- Completion of application form ( online registration visa link )
- Identity Card
- A white background photo of 4 x 6
- End-of-service card or exemption from the duty system for male applicants aged 18 to 50
- Financial documents that show the applicant’s ability to travel in Australia, such as bank account turnover
- Certificate of employment in the form of an applicant’s student, employment contract, employment license, company identification documents, etc. in the case of an applicant’s employer
- Presenting necessary documents for returning to your country (employer’s letter, registration letter at school or university, property and property document, marriage certificate, registration certificate at the conference, …)
- Visa payment (135 to 1000 Australian dollars): This amount can not be refunded if rejected.
- Passport validity must be at least six months longer than the date of the application to travel to Australia.
- If you have an invitation, attach the invitation, nationality and full address of relatives or acquaintances in Australia.
- The time taken to apply for an Australian visa application varies, but if the file is complete, usually after about 3 to 5 weeks the applicant’s application for eligibility for a visa will be determined.
- It is also possible to pay a visa online. ( Payment link )
- All applicants must receive prior appointment.