Theis, without a doubt, the main advantage of Android with respect to the rest of mobile platforms . If you have a smartphone based on the Google mobile platform, you can modify virtually any aspect of the user interface you imagine, from the launcher to the style of notifications. However, one of the simplest and fastest ways to give a personal touch to the home screen of your mobile is change the.
On Google Play there are thousands of icon packs for Android , both free and paid, that can be used in most launchers to change the style of the home screen. In this article, we collect the best applications to change Android icons, as well as the most popular and best-designed icon packs that can be downloaded.
Change icons on Android: so you can do it
Before launching yourself headlong into Google Play and download the best icon packs for your Android mobile , you must know what is the process to be able to apply them and thus change the aesthetics of your home screen.
The first step will be to make sure you have a launcher compatible with custom icons. In Google Play there are many applications of this type, although the most recommended and popular are the following:
How to change all the icons of your Android
Once you have decided on one of these applications that allow you to use icon packs on Android , the time comes, that later we will apply following these steps:
- In the start screen of the launcher, make a long press on an empty hole and access the launcher configuration.
- Look for the section called “Aesthetics”, “Appearance” or similar and access it. An option will appear change the theme of the icons .
- If you access this. option, all the icon packages installed on the phone. It will be enough with select one of them to be able to apply it.
Now, when you return to the home screen, you will see how all the icons of the mobile have been modified with the new theme that you just installed.
How to change icons one by one
Of course, in some cases, your intention may not be change all the icons on the home screen . Luckily, most packages offer alternative icons, with different appearances that can be applied to the icon of the same application. These are the steps to follow in that case:
- On the launcher’s home screen or launcher, perform a long press on the icon that you want to change
- A type menu will appear pop-up with different options, including the one “Edit” .
- When accessing this option, the image of the icon and its name will be displayed. Clicking on the icon , another menu will appear, in which you can change the appearance.
- Now select the icon pack that you have downloaded, and choose the icon you want to use for the application that you have selected in the first step.
Best icon packs for Android in 2018
Now that you know how to change icons on Android , it’s time to dive among the thousands of icon packs that exist on Google Play, and choose which will be the best for your home screen. Although it is very difficult to stay with only a few that are better than the rest, we will select those that, in our opinion, are between the best icon packages for Android that you can download , both free and paid.
Free icons for Android
Delta – Icon Pack
Polycon – Icon Pack
CandyCons – Icon Pack
Moonrise Icon Pack
Payment icons for Android
RETRORIKA ICON PACK
MATERIALISTIK ICON PACK