He Xiaomi Mi Max 3 It can become a smartphone that feels a before and after in the segment of large-screen smartphones. And it is not every day you see a smartphone that despite touching the 7 inches, does not have the appearance of an unmanageable “mamotreto”, but rather a very stylized device. We had already seen what the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 screen thanks to previous leaks, but now we can know the full design of this phablet thanks to the first official renders of the device.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will be presented on July 19 (after tomorrow) in China, and that’s why to create a bit of Hype, the co-founder and president of Xiaomi, Bin Lin has shared the first official images of the device in blue, black and gold colors . Mr. Lin has allowed himself the luxury of even giving us some details of it, ensuring that despite its size, the device feels light in the hand.
This is the design of the Xiaomi Mi Max 3
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 takes advantage of the latest design trends to incorporate a few rather low top and bottom frames that make the device not look particularly exaggerated despite its diagonal. in fact, it gives the impression that Xiaomi has taken a Mi 6X and has “stretched a little” to get a diagonal of 6.99 inches.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will be manufactured in metal and will have a system of double camera in a vertical position located in the upper left corner of its rear part, which slightly protrudes from the chassis and integrates an LED flash located between both sensors. He fingerprint reader It is also in the usual position for Xiaomi, so it is located in the upper center part of the back of the device.
As with other mid-range smartphones recently introduced by the company such as the Redmi 6, we see how the corners of the screen adopt a rounded position in line with the rest of the chassis, which also boasts a curved line.
The technical characteristics of the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 have not yet been made official, but based on what we could see in the pictures of your box and other filtered information, these are the specifications that can be found within it:
- Dimensions and weight: 176.15 × 87.4 × 7.99mm / 221 grams
- Screen: 6.99 inches with Full-HD + resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. IPS technology Curved glass 2.5D
- Processor (SoC): Snapdragon [email protected] (8 Kryo 260 cores with Adreno 509 GPU)
- RAM and storage: 3 versions of 3GB / 32GB, 4GB RAM / 64GB and 6GB / 128GB (RAM / storage)
- Chambers: 12Mpx rear camera (Sony IMX363), 1.4μm pixel size + 8Mpx secondary camera. Double tone LED flash. Front camera of 8Mpx and possible infrared sensor.
- Connectivity: VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5 , GPS + GLONASS, USB from Tipe-C
- Additional features: Dual SIM + fingerprint reader
- Battery: 5500mAh compatible with Quick Charge 3.0
- OS: MIUI based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
The truth is that if the filtering is fulfilled to date, we can be faced with a very balanced and interesting device that does not waver in any essential aspect and that can be a good alternative for those looking for a good smartphone with which to enjoy multimedia content. and take pictures of a certain quality. In a couple of days the other details of the Xiaomi Mi Max 3. We leave here the remaining renders presented: