Today we are going to be direct and concise. The new Motorola Moto Z3 Play has just landed in our country and will be available for a price of 499 euros. This is the figure set by the brand to bring to our market a smartphone that was officially presented a little less than a month ago boasting, among other things, interesting features such as ” Cinemagraph “, Which allows you to record sequences of a scene and then edit the video to freeze certain aspects.
We talk about a smartphone that comes to refresh the Motorola catalog without forgetting the manufacturer’s design line that we have noticed in other models of the brand. But if something highlights the smartphone is to bring to the mid-range high-end technologies. The perfect example is that this Moto Z3 Play It also welcomes the AI, and is compatible with Google Lens , so that identifying objects and things, as well as making purchases, is much easier and more intuitive.
Before reviewing all the news that we find in the terminal, we show you the characteristics of the Moto Z3 Play that make it an almost mandatory option within the premium mid-range segment.
- Screen: 6.01 inches, Super AMOLED, 2160 x 1080pixels, 18: 9 format
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32 or 64GB depending on the version expandable by microSD
- Rear camera (s): 12-megapixel with aperture f / 1.7 and secondary 5-megapixel for depth effects.
- Front camera : 8 megapixels with aperture f / 2.0 and screen flash.
- Battery: 3,000mAh with fast charge
- Connectivity: USB-C, WiFi Ac
- Dimensions and weight: 6.75mm thick, 156 grams
- OS: Android 8.1