Applying makeup when we have oily skin can be a real challenge . Makeup removes and melts easily, clogs pores and causes a host of other skin problems.
However, if you consider the following makeup tips for girls with oily skin, you will achieve a matte and soft texture throughout the day.
1. Prepare your skin before makeup
The first of the makeup tips for girls with oily skin consists of preparing the face before applying makeup. This will improve the appearance and time the products last on the skin.
For this you need:
- Exfoliate. Removing dead skin cells helps equalize its texture for a smoother finish. Choose exfoliants soft and designed specifically for your skin type.
Use this product at least once a week and maximum three times a week.
- Hydrate. Exfoliation can cause some dryness that will be counteracted with more fat . Control this oil production providing the necessary nutrition.
2. Always use a pre-base before makeup
The second of the tips Helps the makeup stay in place and with the right consistency .
- It covers the areas most likely to generate fat (forehead, nose and chin) with a light, opaque and oil-free pre-base. The best options are those that are in powder form.
- Before placing the base, make sure your face is clean and dry. Remember that it is applied before the makeup base, the compact powder or any other makeup.
3. Choose bases with satin or matt finish
Another of the makeup tips for girls with oily skin is to use make-up in mousse or powders that provide a satin to matte finish.
- Look for formulas that do not contain oil and that are water based . For lasting makeup, choose mineral options that do not have fragrance.
This type of product will prevent clogging of pores and the appearance of annoying acne .
- To apply the base, use a brush or brush. This will help to better fill the pores and absorb more of the excess oil without encouraging the production of fat.
4. Do not use too much dust
One of the key makeup tips for girls with oily skin is to use everything with size. Although the powders provide a silky finish, an excess of compact powder clogs the pores, increases the risk of infection and creates acne.
- Apply the powder only in those areas that require it and without exceeding the amount.
- It is also important to use a translucent matt formula as these cut the shine in any skin tone.
- If you applied too much dust, moisten a sponge makeup and remove the excess with small taps.
5. Always carry blotting papers with you
No matter how impeccable and matte your makeup looks in the morning: if you are prone to oiliness, your face will shine again in a few hours. In that case, the drying sheets are one of the great allies of makeup for girls with oily skin.
- The trick to using these blotting papers without removing all the makeup is to press the paper in the greasy area and then remove it from the skin.
- Avoid rubbing the paper on the skin at all costs . In this way, the paper will absorb the oils while leaving makeup pigments intact.
6. Remove the remains of makeup at the end of the day
Once the day is over, it is extremely important to remove the remains of makeup from the skin. Leaving the makeup throughout the night clogs the pores and causes imperfections. You must follow a daily cleaning routine.
- Use a mild astringent tonic that contains salicylic acid to improve the texture of the skin and the size of the pores .
- If you also have sensitive skin, it will be necessary to try several options before finding one that does not irritate your dermis.
7. Uses sunscreen designed for oily skin
Many women with oily skin They do not use sunscreen because they find them very greasy or afraid to cover their pores.
However, you can not forget that sun exposure without a protector can cause spots to appear solar, freckles and premature aging .
- Therefore, the advice of makeup for girls with oily skin is to buy a gel or light texture sunscreen with SPF greater than 50.
Combat oily skin improving your habits
In addition to wearing a proper make-up routine, remember to stay away from fast food and sugars . As well It is important to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and eliminate toxins .
All these cares together will help you regulate the amount of oil your skin produces. Do you have any other makeup advice for greasy skin girls?